- 0.85 Km
Bratislava ZOO is a home for some 170 species, numbering more than 900 animals. Bratislava ZOO opened gates in 1960. Interesting expositions:
- Big Cat House with South African Lions, Tigers (white form), American Jaguars, and Sri Lankan Leopards
- Primate House for Common Chimpanzees and Sumatran Orangutans
- Terrarium with exposition of Slender-tailed Meerkats, New World monkeys, Southern Two-toed Sloth, Large Hairy Armadillos, and two fresh water aquariums
- Southern White Rhinoceros and Red Kangaroos exhibit
- Grevy’s Zebras and Rothschild’s Giraffes expositions
- Addax Antelopes and Pygmy Hippopotamus enclosures
- Natural lakes with Greater Flamingos and Great White Pelicans
Bratislava Zoo, as the only Zoo in Slovakia keeps species such as Southern White Rhinoceros, Rothschild’s Giraffes, Pygmy Hippos, Addax, Arabian Oryx, Sri Lankan Leopards and others.
Part of the Zoo is DinoPark, a unique amusement park which covers an area of 3 hectares and displays dinosaurs in their natural habitat. Part of the exposition is children's paleontological playground in which there is a hidden skeleton of an ancient creature, as well as an educational path and unique 3D cinema with panoramic film which is included the entry ticket price.